Indiana Legal Services
American Bar Association resources for the public
ABA pro bono resources
Indiana State Bar Association
Indiana Supreme Court Self Help
Indiana Foreclosure Prevention
Center for Civic Education
Campaign to Promote Civics
Other civics/LRE websites around the country
- Purdue University’s Ackerman Center for Democratic Citizenship
- Website that contains the forms used within the Project Citizen program
- American Center for Law and Justice
- Center on Congress at Indiana University
- The Center for Information and Research on Civic Learning and Engagement.
- Website for California’s We the People program.
- Web-based education project designed to reinvigorate civics learning inside and outside the classroom.
- Full coverage of United States Supreme Court decisions, amicus briefs and news.
- Educating about law, democracy and human rights.
- Promoting respect for human dignity and diversity through education.
- Companion website for the new WTP high school textbook. Useful for teachers of all grade levels.
- Interactive website with games for elementary age children.