Help Students Succeed!
- Help children learn to listen to opposing views respectfully
- Teach students to support their opinions with facts
- Monthly donations of $100 will teach students to listen to opposing views respectfully.
Help Hoosiers find justice.
- Hoosiers need safe housing, guardianships and family safety.
- Monthly donations of $100 will help them find legal aid.
Your support matters! Monthly donations show you are committed to education, fairness, and access to justice.
Count me IN!
Enroll through your own financial institution or sign up online. Your email address won’t be shared. We value you so it’s used judiciously. See your giving in action.
Contact Theresa M. Browning, CFRE, 317-269-7864, for a confidential conversation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to give $100 a month?
No. Any gift is appreciated. Donating $100 a month for 10 months however gets you additional recognition.
Is it safe?
Yes. See the icon in the upper left corner that looks like a padlock? That indicates the donation is a secure tool. If you prefer, have your bank send a check monthly directly from your account. Don’t forget the address is now: 615 N. Alabama St. #122, Indianapolis, IN 46204.