Mock Trial Professional Development Opportunities
Intro to Mock Trial
This professional development is perfect for teachers/advisors looking to bring Mock Trial to their high school or for any current advisors needing a refresher course. Students learn to think critically while building confidence and improving their public speaking skills.
Two dates/locations to choose from:
- Tuesday, August 24 – Indiana Bar Foundation (Indianapolis)
- Monday, September 13 – Evansville Bar Association (Evansville)
Registration now open!
- Learn the basics of Mock Trial
- Trial elements (opening statements, witness questioning, objections, etc.)
- Rules and structure
- Basic court procedures and evidence
- How to organize a team
- How/when to register for the competition/showcase
- Walk away with resources to help students succeed in Mock Trial (lesson plans, graphic organizers, etc.)
Register here. Questions can be referred to Tim Kalgreen (email@example.com; 317-608-6503) or Joseph O’Connor (firstname.lastname@example.org; 317-608-6504).